The California Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems (CAPH) is coordinating closely with our members to support their efforts to prepare and care for patients who are exposed to and diagnosed with coronavirus, also referred to as COVID-19.
Public health care systems are working closely with local and state public health departments to ensure timely application of all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local guidance. Along with their public health colleagues, public health care systems are committed to ensuring that patients receive excellent care and that all safety procedures are followed to protect the community, including healthcare workers, from the coronavirus.
This page is meant to serve as a resource for guidance and other information related to the virus. Below are links to public health care systems’ public health departments, and state and federal resources.
Public Health Care Systems’ County Public Health Departments
Public health departments are taking the lead in coordinating local responses to the coronavirus. For the most up-to-date information about the local impacts of coronavirus in public health care system counties, please visit the health department websites below. For links to our public health care systems, click here.
- Alameda County Public Health Department
- Contra Costa Health Services Public Health
- Kern County Public Health Department
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Monterey County Health Department
- Orange County Public Health Care Agency
- Riverside County Public Health
- Sacramento County Department of Health Services
- San Bernardino County Public Health
- San Diego County Public Health
- San Francisco Department of Public Health
- San Joaquin County Public Health Services
- San Mateo County Health
- Santa Clara County Public Health
- Ventura County Health Care Agency